Watch for changes
- How can I arrange the order of columns in the panel? — The column order can be changed by drag and drop in the panel configuration page. For this you must be a Jira administrator or a project administrator with panel editing permission.
- How can I arrange the order of the Issue Panels/ Wiki Panels? — You want to arrange the order of Issue Panels/ Wiki Panels displayed in the issue view page. Following those step
- How to build the search term for Wiki Panel? — You can build the search term by selecting Jira fields or entering free text or combine both. Jira fields are used as placeholders to perform dynamic search depending on values from the current issue.
- How to customize the Jira built-in Panel? — If you are a Jira Administrator, you can do this by editing the template of the corresponding Smart System Panel. To do this follow the steps in this link https://mgm-tp.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SP5/pages/944768321/System+Settings#Edit-Smart-System-Panel-Template.
- How to use Smart Panels as I am a standard Jira user?
- I get warning "Authorization required to search" when creating Wiki Panel! — You will get the "Authorization required to search" note, if your user didn’t authenticate with the selected confluence.Authenticate Confluence
- Is it possible to change the order in which panels are displayed in the configuration overview page? — Yes. This can be done in panel configuration. For this you have to be a Jira administrator or a project administrator with panel editing permission.
- Missing filter in "Helper"? — After selecting a project in the details section of the Customize Panel Configuration Page the "Helper" will provide a list of predefined/saved filters. Selecting a filter will paste the JQL from the predefined filter to the "Filter" field.
- What happens if app license expires? — Licenses have expiration dates. The app can be updated as long as the evaluation license is valid. The app stops working when the license period license ends. That means:
- What is the default columns of Smart System Panels? — Smart Issue Links Panel
- What is the default order of issue panels/ wiki panels to be displayed? — By default, we display panels in the created date order.
- What is the order of Smart Panels in Issue View Page? — The order like this:
- What is the usage of "Additional JQL Function" in the filter? — Use this feature to perform an issue dependent search.
- What is the usage of feature "Reset to previous columns"/ "Restore default columns"? — Reset to previous columns:
- Why are not all fields available in the Helper JQL Function? — We are not supported every field type in the Helper JQL Function.
- Why I cannot edit the system panel in the Project settings? — Behavior: As a Jira Administrators/ System Administrators when going to the Project Settings → Panel Configurations → selecting a Smart System Panels, cannot edit the panel. The page is in read only modeproject_level.png
- Why do I get "Forbidden search space" warning when creating a Wiki Panel? — You will get the "Forbidden search space" warning if the Confluence server's ''Remote API'' feature is disabled.Forbidden_search_space_2020-03-24 .png
- Why do I get a shifted header in the panel? — shifted_header.png
- Why is the App disabled after installation in the version 2.0.0? — In the version 2.0.0, the first installation, the Smart Panels app will be disabled automatically, this is the standard behavior. To be able to enable it, you need to provide a valid license.
Got an issue, question or suggestion regarding the Smart Panels for Jira App?
Leave a comment on this page and we will provide you with a solution as soon as possible. Optionally, you can send us an e-mail or contact us via our service desk.